Products, services and solutions of all UET business divisions are part of our customers’ core business processes.
- SYSTEMS with albis-elcon supply telecommunication systems that are the base for national and international communication networks.
- ENGINEERING with Albis Engineering realizes first-class engineering solutions for electronic devices, technical software and distributed systems.
- SERVICE with Suconi provides installation and operational services 24/7, 365 days a year including helpdesk and network surveillance.
Reliability, sustainability, high quality and professionalism as well as trust are important to establish and maintain business relationships with customers for these services.
A business relationship cannot be created overnight. It took our team more than 40 years to develop relationships in more than 40 countries – Germany, Switzerland, Austria – Europe, Africa, Middle East, Central and South America.
The world is changing and speeding up. To fulfil today’s requirements will not be sufficient in the future. With the digitalization covering all business areas and all business processes, major changes will happen – the transformation is progress.
The UET Group is actively working with its customers on that transformation.
We provide hardware and software including network management that enables our customers to step towards Software Defined Networks and the virtualization of network functionalities in all parts of their network. With this expertise we will be able to offer network behaviour prediction in the future.
Industry 4.0 will provide full integration with customers in all aspects of the supply chain and service process – fully automated and fully controlled.
The UET Group has the idea, the plan and the key asset of customers around the globe to develop the future – a pole position for the business development.
Investors have the unique chance to benefit from that development. It will be a process lasting for several years – that is how long it takes to shape the future.
Half-year Report as of 30/06/2010 – German
19/08/21 Annual Shareholders’ Meeting 2021, Eschborn
01/07/19 Results 2018, Annual Report 2018
Ordinary General Meeting 2020
The text below shall not be understood as the official minutes of the Shareholders´ Annual General Meeting of the UET United Electronic Technology AG, but represents an informal summary by the Management Board. It addresses all those shareholders who could not participate at the event that was held as in-person meeting. Errors and modifications are reserved.
We would like to thank all our shareholders who participated at our Ordinary General Meeting 2020 in Eschborn.
For those who could not attend the event, we have prepared a summary of the most important points, whereby we confine our report to the topics „Situation and Status 2020“ and the general debate.
- During the intense period of the lockdown measures the UET Group companies continued their operating business. There were no delivery failures, and supply chains remained intact.
- However, the UET-Group was also hit by the COVID-19 effects on the course of business: Many customers – primarily telecommunications operators – were forced to temporarily reduce installation rates. In a number of markets, the installation numbers have not yet reached the level of 2019.
- Business development in the first half of 2020 was roughly at the same level as the previous year
- Growth is no longer planned for 2020. Instead, there is a risk of a decline in sales. An exact prognosis cannot be given at the moment.
- In Mexico we currently record growing sales: primarily thanks to the conversion of the installation work. These works are now controlled directly by the company and their own team, which has been increased by 15 employees to a total workforce of 20.
- Due to higher bandwidth demands as a result of more home office work and video streaming services, the development of mobile networks with 5G technology and the delivery challenges of Chinese competitors, we assess the long-term development and conditions as challenging but positive.
In the general debate, we received suggestions for improving the comprehensibility of the reports and the intensity of market communication. We will take up these suggestions and in any case follow up.
We thank you for your interest.
Werner Neubauer, Management Board.
Ordinary General Meeting 2019
Ordinary General Meeting 2018
Ordinary Annual Meeting 2015
Ordinary Annual Meeting 2014
Ordinary Annual Meeting 2012
Extraordinary Annual Meeting 2012
Ordinary Annual Meeting 2011
Ordinary Annual Meeting 2010
Extraordinary Annual Meeting 2009
12/10/09 CFC Conversion Report
Ordinary Annual Meeting 2009
Ordinary Annual Meeting 2008
16/06/08 Vote of the Ordinary Annual Meeting as of 16/06/08 – German